Omni Yoga is located in Cary, North Carolina and was created with the intention of making yoga available and accessible for all. With the numerous styles of yoga and yoga studios in the area, it can easily be overwhelming to find the right place for you. At Omni Yoga, our goal is to help people to realize what yoga truly is and how it can benefit them on a daily basis. We want to help people develop their own practice based on his/her individual needs and desires.
What we have to offer:
- Variety. We believe that yoga is for anyone but is not “one size fits all” which is why we offer a wide variety of classes for all levels and age groups. No matter if you are a beginner, kid or experienced yoga guru we have a class for you! We encourage our guests to try all of our classes to find the best fit. Some of our classes that are offered on a regular schedule include Meditation, Paced Yoga Classes, Kids Yoga Classes, Lifestyle Classes, and Specialized Classes.
- Yoga Workshops. We offer several choices of yoga workshops including Eight Limbs of Yoga, Mala Making, Kids Holiday Yoga workshop and many more.
- Lunch ‘n Learn. On the first Tuesday of each quarter, we offer “Lunch ‘n Learn” sessions. It is a 45-minute “mini-workshop” that features overall wellness topics, and you can bring own lunch to enjoy! The next one is scheduled for April 2.
- Events. Omni Yoga is hosting several events in the coming weeks including Partner Yin Workshop (Feb 15) and Yoga for Wellness (Feb 16).
- Morning Meditation. Meditation is a practice of awareness, of being in the present moment, and becoming MORE aware of those thoughts while choosing not to allow them to disrupt or control your state of mind or being.
- Omni Yoga App. We have a free app available for your convenience. On our app, you can check out our schedule and sign up for classes right from your phone!
At Omni Yoga, we believe in “honoring your body” and one of our goals is to help you learn how to do so. The benefits of yoga are plentiful – it eases tension, reduces inflammation, and promotes health and well-being. We welcome all and would love for you to join us!